Subject:more state fair business-will it ever end?
From:Kate Kelnberger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 30 Sep 2010 14:50:45 -0500

I have one last request:  several volunteers helped out without signing up on
the Google calendar and , I think, without receiving a pass to the fair.  I
would like to thank these volunteers.  Perhaps "regular" volunteers coerced a
friend to help.  If your friend was the third person in the booth, please
send me an eamil with name and contact info. so that I can send them a note.
Thanks. Kate    kkelnberger@boreal.org
snow buntings on the gunflint trail yesterday-a couple of flocks up towards
the end.
--
Boreal Access Web Mailer