Subject:Looking for Volunteer Storage
From:Thomas Maiello <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 6 Sep 2010 10:54:15 -0500

Greetings you wonderful MOUers and all of you who jumped in to make this years MOU booth a howling or a cawing success!  I will be out again today and looking forward to resting my feet and legs and I have been stupid enough to wear sandals on the concrete and for my perusals around the fairgrounds.  I am feeling like a fogey.

With all of the new stuff we have at the booth this year - including 4 new plastic folding six foot tables and assorted boxes and such, we are facing a problem in that we don't have a storage home for the stuff when the fair isn't. it is likely we might want to access the stuff on occasion to get a table for some use or re-visit the fair supplies.

Is there any MOU maniac out there who would be able, willing, and excited about storing the MOU fair stuff for us? If you have space, we can likely modify our storage vessels for whatever you can offer. Please respond to this email off-line if you are interested in supporting us as we continue to improve our public image, our access and interactions with existing and potential birders.

Thanks in advance.  I will eat a breakfast crepe for you as a tribute if you respond before the fair is over.

Thomas Maiello
Angel Environmental Management, Inc.
Maple Grove, MN