Subject:Shorebird, Oregon
From:Jim Mattsson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 6 Sep 2010 21:42:58 +0000

Spent 12 days visiting kids in Portland, Oregon, and managed to get a day of shorebirding in on the coast with friend, Owen Schmidt. We hit a very slow day, specieswise, but I thought some might be interested in the following bird we found running the surf with 2 BBPLs near Tillamook.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jim_mattsson/sets/72157624770266689/

Feel free to comment.

Jim Mattsson
Eagan