Subject:Red-breasted Nuthatch arrival-Dassel
From:Paul - Koni Fank <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 8 Sep 2010 09:14:23 -0700

   We have at least 2 Red-breasted Nuthatch's that have arrived in our yard
today at Dassel in Meeker Cty. It's nice to see them back here. We still have
the RC Kinglets and RE Vireo's here. The Hummingbirds are having a feast at our
feeders yet and keep trying to protect each one.
   Paul & Koni
   Pigeon Lake, Dassel, Meeker Cty