Subject:Re: access to Erie Pier, Duluth
From:sparky stensaas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 1 Sep 2010 16:19:49 +0000

I was also unceremoniously kicked out of 40th Ave W/Erie Pier in May.
Sorry I didn't report it.
I was told the contractors will not tolerate birders at any time...even after 5pm and weekends.
They have a trailer office on the back side of the pier (that seems to be manned all day) and security after hours.
It was not a pleasant encounter and I was basically escorted out.

Sparky Stensaas
2515 Garthus Road
Wrenshall, MN 55797
218.341.3350 cell