Subject:The Big Sit at Sherburne NWR
From:Betsy Beneke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 8 Sep 2010 09:28:01 -0700

Join the "Sherburne Savanna Sitters" during daylight hours on Sunday, October 10
for our first "Big Sit".  Our count circle is located at the Oak Savanna Trail
parking area - beginning of the Prairie's Edge Wildlife Drive at Sherburne NWR.
Come for the day, an hour, or just a few minutes - join the fun - help us count
For more detailed information, contact Betsy Beneke at Sherburne NWR,, or 763.389.3323 x13.