Subject:Looking for more feedback on fair booth
From:Thomas Maiello <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 9 Sep 2010 10:04:02 -0500

We have received quite a few emails with comments and suggestions and observations on the MOU Fair booth this year.  We are looking for more - especially if you staffed a shift or two, visited the booth or even heard about it from others. Our goal is to improve the booth for both staffers and visitors to share our passion for birding, inspire others to the gift of birding, and the overall connection of people with birds in so many possible ways.

Let us know what you thought worked and didn't work so well and suggest what might work better. It is hard for us to "not" do something, rather give suggestions as to a different way to approach whatever you saw as a possible improvement for us. And, trust me on this one, we can identify for ourselves many things that did not work (ever try to staff that booth by yourself - besides you Karl?). It is your unique perspective and suggestions that we seek rather than think we can just come up with the best solution by ourselves. After all, we were the one's who basically came up with what we had. Together, we can co-create an even better experience for next year and also create something that might be of use at other events through out the year where birders and potential birders might attend.

Again, please lean towards a positive voice as those are easier to hear and listen to.

I love this community! You come right in there as a close third or perhaps fourth to birds and my family. OK, so maybe a close 7th or 8th behind some other things as I think about it. Hmmm..... so maybe this wasn't the best way to convey what I am trying to say - I'll stop now.

Thomas Maiello
Angel Environmental Management, Inc.
Maple Grove, MN