Subject:To clarify
From:John Cyrus <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 12 Sep 2010 00:46:47 +0000

There is a reason I only post my observations.   So before I get many more responses,  my comments  are merely my opinion.   I know the use of  recordings worldwide is commonplace.   I
guess using the term cheating may be a bit harsh, but it was the
best analogy I could come up with.    I understand the usefulness of
recordings especially for people in an area for only a limited amount
of time.   I just don't find seeing a certain species of birds
important enough to use recordings.    For me the joy of birding comes
with not only seeing birds but also the chase, and I find recordings to
be a shortcut.      I'm also open to the possibility that I will change
my mind in the future.