Subject:Western Kingbird, Le Conte's Sparrow in Two Harbors
From:Kim R Eckert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 13 Sep 2010 12:35:11 -0500

In addition to the Lesser Black-backed Gull found and posted by Jan
(which was still present when I left ~10:45), I saw two other migrants
of note this morning in Two Harbors. A Western Kingbird flew by the
Edna G tugboat dock with a migrant flock of Blue Jays and continued
west out of sight,  and a Le Conte's Sparrow was along the edge of the
small pond on the back side of the cemetery along Hwy 61 on the W side
of town.

Kim R Eckert