Subject:MOU at Hawk Ridge
From:Kate Kelnberger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 13 Sep 2010 20:49:59 -0500

What could be more fun than spending a crisp, fall day at Hawk Ridge. The MOU
table will have the now famous Spinning Wheeel of Birds.  Also ready to try
is the Hawk Wing on a stick, straight from the State Fair, where you compare
your arm length with various raptor wing spans. I will be there on Saturday
and would love to have a birder join me in promoting MOU and its programs.  I
will be there between 8:00AM and 9:00AM setting up the table and then through
the day until 4:30 or so.    Come and join me for an hour or a few hours.  I
think it will be fun to be right in the midst of the hawk watching
enthusiasm.  Contact me at this email to volunteer.  Thanks, Kate

Boreal Access Web Mailer