Subject:Nominations for Recording Secretary
From:Bill George <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 14 Sep 2010 12:22:41 EDT

As Immediate Past President I am responsible for seeking nominations for
Recording Secretary as Rich Peet has decided to step down after serving ably
for  the last 2 years. Rich promises a smooth transition for the person who
decides  to run for the position. The election is held the first Saturday of
December at  our Annual Meeting in conjunction with the Paper Session.
Anyone interested  should email me at _birdbill5@aol.com_
( . You  could also leave me a voicemail at 952-471-3530. I would be
happy to discuss the  position or have you talk to Rich or Tom Bell who held the
position before  Rich.
Bill George