Subject:[mou-net] Black-throated Blue Warbler/Rice Co.
From:dan&erika <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 17 Sep 2010 07:33:52 -0600

Good Morning--

I have noticed that I usually band good birds just and Erika is ready for
dinner or she is impatiently waiting for me for a date or other
appointment.  What is that about?  Such was the case yesterday evening when
I banded a Black-throated Blue Warbler in Northfield.  The species is
proving to be an uncommon but regular migrant here.  A photo is on my blog:
http://dantallmansbirdblog.blogspot.com  By the way, this bird was the only
bird banded in the last few days in Northfield.

Good Birding

dan

--
Dan or Erika Tallman
Northfield, Minnesota

".... the best shod travel with wet feet"
"Beware of all enterprises that require new clothes ...."--Thoreau