Subject:[mou-net] Black-throated Blue Warbler/Rice Co.
From:dan&erika <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 17 Sep 2010 07:33:52 -0600

Good Morning--

I have noticed that I usually band good birds just and Erika is ready for
dinner or she is impatiently waiting for me for a date or other
appointment.  What is that about?  Such was the case yesterday evening when
I banded a Black-throated Blue Warbler in Northfield.  The species is
proving to be an uncommon but regular migrant here.  A photo is on my blog:  By the way, this bird was the only
bird banded in the last few days in Northfield.

Good Birding

Dan or Erika Tallman
Northfield, Minnesota

".... the best shod travel with wet feet"
"Beware of all enterprises that require new clothes ...."--Thoreau