Subject:[mou-net] Summer Tanager - Clearwater County
From:Bob Ekblad <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 5 Nov 2010 15:01:14 -0600

I located a female Summer Tanager in Gonvick in Clearwater County shortly after 3 pm this afternoon. It was hanging around in the  front yard of a yellow house at the intersection of 2nd ave & Birch St a block south of the water tower. I did not see any active feeders in the area but there were house sparrows and a junco in the area as well.

Sent from Bob Ekblad's iPhone
Byron, MN - Olmsted County