Subject:[mou-net] Black Scoter - Lake Mille Lacs - near Garrison
From:William Marengo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 6 Nov 2010 20:13:08 -0600

On a circle trip around Lake Mille Lacs today, Paul Egeland, Esther Gesick,
Charlie Greenman, Bonnie Mulligan & I found a single, female Black Scoter
around 1:00pm from the public access just south of the town of Garrison on
the west side of the lake.

Also in the same area were roughly 45 Common Loons.

Bonparte's gulls were common but not overly numerous.

We had a total of 50 species of birds today, but, on the whole, things were
spread pretty thin.

Regards , , , ,