Subject:[mou-net] FW: Long-tailed Duck
From:roy zimmerman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 1 Nov 2010 15:41:14 -0600

I don't believe my post went through.

----Forwarded Message----
Sent: Mon Nov 1st, 2010 1:32 PM CDT
Subject: Long-tailed Duck

I just found the duck at the far NE corner of E Vadnais Lake.  I parked on Centerville across from Garceau's Hardware and walked down to the lake.  The long-tailed was swimming and (mostly) diving with 30 commom goldeneyes near hundreds of ring-necked ducks.  Also, yesterday I stopped at Brownsville in far SE MN to watch the hundreds of noisy tundra swans.