Subject:[mou-net] Black Scoter, Bohemian Waxwings, in Duluth.
From:Rare Bird Alert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 18 Nov 2010 09:50:49 -0700

The male black scoter,(originally found by Kim Eckert I believe), is still out at Minnesota Point on the bay side by the soccer field, as of 08:00 this morning.
Also, at the corner of Arlington Avenue, and Central Avenue Entrance, there was a flock of approximately 15 bohemian waxwings present at about
10:00 AM.  The waxwings were feeding on some of the many fruit bearing trees by the multi story apartment complex located at this intersection.
This seems to be a good place to look for Bohemians, I remember just a few years the ago Michael Hendrickson turned up a very sizeable flock of birds
at the same location.
Regards,
Shawn Zierman.