Subject:[mou-net] Possible female Barrow's Goldeneye at Brownsville (Houston county?)
From:Chris West <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 18 Nov 2010 10:50:13 -0700

Hi everyone,

I just received a secondhand report of a female Barrow's Goldeneye at the
Mississippi River overlook platform at Brownsville, MN yesterday.
I did not get any details, nor photos and you all know how difficult this ID
can be, so for anyone in the area, a confirmation of this bird would be
nice.

--
Happy Birding! --Chris W, Madison, WI

http://swallowtailedkite.blogspot.com