Subject:[mou-net] Black-legged Kittiwake and White-eyed Vireo in Lac qui Parle County.
From:Bill Unzen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 21 Nov 2010 16:35:30 -0700

The White-eyed Vireo found yesterday by Herb Dingmann was still present in
the cedars at the same location at 1:15 this afternoon.

I found an immature Black-legged Kittiwake at the Big Stone NWR at 3:15PM
today. The bird was on the east reservoir among the tree stumps near the
Hwy75 dam. It was still present when I left about half hour later.

Bill J. Unzen
Lac Qui Parle County.