Subject:Cape May Warbler - Edina
From:Kathy Iverson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 23 Nov 2010 17:21:13 -0600

An immature Cape May warbler has been coming to our feeder since November
18. Bill Stauffer visited today and agrees with identification. Birders are
welcome to stop by our home, 5410 York Ave South, Edina, MN  55410. Our home
is only accessible from 55th and York. If we are not home, please feel free
to walk around the north side of our home to the backyard and you should get
good views of the bird from our deck. If the bird stops coming, we will post
that information.