Subject:[mou-net] Great Gray Owl in Aitkin County
From:Warren <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 23 Nov 2010 19:34:57 -0700

This afternoon I drove up to Aitkin County Road 18 and found a GREAT
GRAY OWL about 4/10 of a mile to the west of Pietz's Road (320th Lane)
at about 4 o'clock. I also found 22 ROUGH-LEGGED HAWKS (most of these
were along C.R. 5 north of Palisade), 2 flocks of SNOW BUNTINGS, a GRAY
JAY on C.R. !8 and 2 BALD EAGLES eating on a dead deer.     Warren Nelson