Subject:[mou-net] Townsend's Solitaire Still present @ Vadnais Lake 11/28/2010
From:Terence Brashear <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 28 Nov 2010 16:08:58 -0700

I was at Vadnais Lake for about an hour Sunday,11/28/2010, prior to finding the bird.  Another birder showed up and as I walked back to my camera the solitaire was on the ground drinking from a puddle of water.  It flew up into the juniper tree and we never saw it again.

http://www.naturepixels.com/IMG_0066.jpg

Terry Brashear

Hennepin County, MN

http://www.naturepixels.com