CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

January 2011

Date:
Fri, 7 Jan 2011 14:59:53 -0600

Hello Group,

Greeting and Happy new year. I have searched for this topic and the only post
I found goes back to 2002. Since the projector technology has advanced so
much I just wanted some advice.
I have generated a lot of good confocal images. And after making sure that
they look nice on my computer screen I went ahead and presented them at
my meeting. However the projected images were of low resolution and
consequently in many images the details was lost. In effect the projector
made my presentation dull eventhough the images were looking so vivid and
sharp on the confocal computer screen.
My question for the group is how do you present your data using the
projector? Is there any particular projector that you had success with? Are
there any other strategies for modifying the images?
Thanks for helpin me out!

Regards,
Amol

Amol Karwa