Subject:Re: snow buntings & horned larks - Sherburne Co.
From:Michelle Hed <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 16 Feb 2011 21:59:05 +0000

Betsy - Thanks for this information. I was hoping to take a drive on the country roads through the refuge yet this week. Any other information you would care to share would be very much appreciated. Do you know if there are snow showing trails? I could also use my cross country skis if you have any good advice for birding on those trails. Thanks! Michelle Hed