Subject:Stickney Road Incident
From:Chris Edwardson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 17 Feb 2011 14:19:59 -0600

Thanks for all the responses and concern.  I did contact the St. Louis
County Sheriff.  This part of Stickney Road is actually handled by the
Duluth office (218-727-8770) if you ever need to call them.  The officer new
of the individual involved and told me that an officer would talk to him
about harassing birders.  He does not believe this individual is violent.
All bark, no bite?  I would not take any chances, however.

--
Chris Edwardson
Wood Technology Consulting Services