Subject:Hostility in the Bog
From:Robert Haarman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 18 Feb 2011 00:26:25 -0500

Can see the guys house looking down from google maps.  Tonight I simply entered the two St Louis county roads which I think are 28 and 207,looking for the intersection.

This will make it easier for me to avoid problems when we visit the bog for the first time in the Spring.  Isn't this technology amazing.

Bob Haarman, Emily MN
on winter vacation in FL Key.