Subject:Saw-whet Photos
From:jeff fischer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 18 Feb 2011 20:54:29 -0800

I finally posted a couple of the pics that I got of the Saw-whet owl last
weekend. Thanks Paul for sharing this with the birding community. I am sure that
all of us birders and photographers stressed both the owl and yourself but for
many it was a life bird. This was the first time that I have been able to
photograph one that was not netted for banding so I would consider it a lifer
myself.

If you would like the view the pictures you can find them here.

Thanks again Paul.