Subject:Saw Whet Owl Photos
From:Paul Kammen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 18 Feb 2011 23:19:38 -0600

Hi everyone,

Thanks to Paul for letting us photograph a beautiful owl last weekend. I
felt bad as the poor little fellow was probably hurt due to his eye and
looking for easy prey, hopefully he'll end up OK. I thought I'd share some
of the pictures I shot; this is a link to my photo web site where I have a
birding gallery, and uploaded the owl images. Thanks. Simply click on the
owl, and then go up to move the page ahead for more images.
Fr. Paul

http://fatherpaul.smugmug.com/Other/Birds/12414191_d2anr#1185718957_5thEN