Subject:Appreciating the continued Rio input
From:Thomas Maiello <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 19 Feb 2011 14:09:40 -0600

Thank you all again for the continued info on birding the Rio Grande. I am an analyzer so for me the more info the better. Unfortunately, being unemployed, when my wife's brakes started squeaking two days ago, we ended up paying our entire trip money for a rear end brake job. Maybe next year?

Anyone know of any jobs writing on nature or any other topic? Perhaps environmental consulting? Anyone need a life coach or, at this point, practically any employment? A year of unemployment is starting to take its toll.

I would be happy to send a SOQ or examples of writing or whatever you might need to guide me to that perfect job.

Thomas Maiello
Angel Environmental Management, Inc.
Maple Grove, MN