Subject:E Screech Owl, present, Minnetonka, Hennepin Co
From:George B Skinner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 20 Feb 2011 10:13:29 -0600

At 9:00 am I checked our video camera and the owl was
in the box, sleeping. The last time we saw the owl was
on 13 Feb. 2011.

On past days the owl was a real jack-in-the-box.
From 11 A.M. until after 2 P.M. it was sitting at the
entry until driven down by Chickadees. This went
on many times.

But later on, at 4 P.M., the owl sat continuously at the
hole until it flew out at 5:15 P.M. or to dusk.

You can see the owl sitting half out of the box from
the street by parking next to, or just west of, the Blue
Spruces at the southwest corner of our house. If you
stay in your car the owl will ignore you.

Good Luck

George Skinner and Anne Hanley
15330 Lynn Terrace
Minnetonka, MN