Subject:Re: SONG SPARROW
From:Ben Harste <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 21 Feb 2011 16:03:28 -0600

In case anybody wants to see this Song Sparrow, he is at the feeders in the
"back yard" of Richardson Nature Center, which is within Hyland Lake Park in
Bloomington.  Richardson Nature Center is off of East Bush Lake in
Bloomington.

I think he has been a fairly cooperative Song Sparrow because I have seen
him there both times I have been at Richardson this year.  He has been there
this winter and there was at least one individual here the previous winter
as well.

Ben Harste