Subject:Horned Larks - Pope County
From:Betsy Beneke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 23 Feb 2011 06:53:17 -0800

I was driving along Hwy. 28 between Glenwood in Pope County and Sauk Centre in
Stearns County on Monday afternoon, 21 February, between 4:30 and 5:00 pm.  I
counted in excess of 250 horned larks along a 15-20 mile stretch of that road.
Perhaps they were "downed" in the area because of the storm?

Betsy Beneke
Avon, Stearns County