Subject:Re: MOU-NET Digest - 24 Feb 2011 to 25 Feb 2011 (#2011-57)
From:Steve Patterson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 26 Feb 2011 07:35:41 -0600

We had a pair of bald eagles mating in our front yard Thursday in Bemidji.
I was able to get a few photos, and will post links here:

http://www.pbase.com/spatterson/image/132767154

http://www.pbase.com/spatterson/image/132774735

The mating only took a few seconds...very fast, but pretty exciting.  Didn't
look like much fun for the lady eagle, btw, but the guy was very proud of
himself, screeching like crazy.
Steve Patterson