Subject:Eagle Mating in Bemidji (photos)
From:Steve Patterson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 26 Feb 2011 07:38:09 -0600

We had a pair of bald eagles mating in our front yard Thursday in Bemidji.
I was able to get a few photos, and will post links here:

The mating only took a few seconds...very fast, but pretty exciting.  It
didn't look like much fun for the lady eagle, btw, but the guy was very
proud of himself, screeching like crazy.
Steve Patterson