Subject:brown creepers
From:Forest Strnad <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 28 Feb 2011 05:46:42 -0800

Yesterday I had a brown creeper at my tree with a suet feed

Yesterday I had a brown creeper at my tree with a suet feeder on it. Saw it
only briefly as it flew away.

This moring at 7:30 a brown ceepeer was on that same tree.  It stayed around for
a minuet or two as it went up and down the tree twice before it flew away.

Rev. Forest V. Strnad
Faribault, Mn.