Subject:Birding Friend's Question
From:Pastor Al Schirmacher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 28 Feb 2011 10:16:54 -0600

A conservationist and birding friend is working with others on a series of
workshops, and asked me to forward the following question:

Which of these is more effective at getting across the message of migratory
bird habitat used by birds en route:

1) migration stopover

2) migration station

3) migration wayside

4) migration oasis.

I'll forward the results to him.  Thanks for your input.

Al Schirmacher
Princeton, MN
Mille Lacs & Sherburne Counties