Subject:digital photographs
From:dan&erika <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 28 Feb 2011 13:50:28 -0600

Hi All--

I finished my "how to make digital photographs" series of blog entries at

These essays are not the last word in how to make digital photographs--just
the way I do them.  I welcome comments on different ways to do things, and
where my instructions are unclear!

Dan or Erika Tallman
Northfield, Minnesota

".... the best shod travel with wet feet"
"Beware of all enterprises that require new clothes ...."--Thoreau