Subject:Fwd: Saw-whet Owl
From:[log in to unmask]
Date:Sat, 12 Feb 2011 10:40:22 -0500

Subject: Saw-whet Owl

I have a Saw-whet Owl sitting in my wood pile just outside my back door. I was brought to my attention by Chickadees and Juncos making a fuss.
My address
8633 Harrison Circle
Bloomington,MN 55437
Directions if someone wants to stop by
Going south on France avenue from I 494 go beyond 84th st to Poplar Bridge Road turn west one block to Harrison Rd turn left or South go one block to Harrison Circle I am at the end the in a blue house.
952 897 3889.