Subject:Saw-whet owl has returned
From:[log in to unmask]
Date:Sun, 13 Feb 2011 08:51:43 -0500

At 6:30 I saw it in the dim light, I watched it listening for mice it then flew back in the woods but 15 minutes later is came back to the apple tree. where it continues to sit at 7:50. I am going to church and will update when I return. Anyone who wants to try for it is welcome to stop by.

Paul Egeland
8633 Harrison Circle
Bloomington MN
952 897 3889