Subject:Re: Stickney Road Warning
From:Shawn Conrad <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 13 Feb 2011 20:13:25 -0600

The county sheriff is aware of the guy, but it's worth contacting law
enforcement anyway.  I was part of a field trip group back in 2003 that
stopped to look at a grouse across the road from his house.  He came out in
his underwear screaming profanities and threatening to shoot us.  He needs
either help or jail time...I'm not sure which.

By the way, if you want to avoid this guy, you're using a county highway
map, and don't know which road number is Stickney Road....it's CR 207 and it
runs north/south between CR28 (Sax Rd) and CR52 (Arkola Rd).  He's on the
north end near CR 28.

Shawn Conrad

--
Shawn Conrad