Subject:Re: Stickney Road Warning
From:Michael Hendrickson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 13 Feb 2011 18:15:06 -0800

I talked to a resident who sort of knows this guy because he has property near
him.  This person must of gotten out of jail recently because he was arrested
possibly a year and a half ago for pulling a gun against someone near or on his
property.  He is very unstable and has been known to chase after cars and doing
exactly what Cindy mentioned.  I have her stories from witnesses who said they
been followed by him for nearly 10-15 miles before the party stopped to confront
this man.  I am sure the county officers know of him but unfortunately Sax-Zim
Bog / Meadowlands area is patrolled very seldom by law officials.  So the more
reports people share to law officials the more they know of him and the more
what he has been up to lately.

Thanks

Mike Hendrickson
Duluth, Minnesota