Subject:Re: Sax-Zim & Duluth
From:Chris Edwardson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 13 Feb 2011 21:02:16 -0600

We missed the owls (and the Evening Grosbeaks) but there were Gray Jays at
the Arkola Road feeders on Saturday afternoon and at least two Northern
Shrikes on the McDavitt Road.  Despite the scary Stickney Road man, it was a
nice day in the bog!  Cindy Edwardson

--
Chris Edwardson
Wood Technology Consulting Services