Subject:Re: Stickney Road Warning
From:jmmet <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 14 Feb 2011 07:08:07 -0600

I agree with tom and peter-I've practiced in Minn for 40 years and also
don't practice in criminal law but the antics of this guy and his forcing a
stop with his auto seem to rise to the level of some kind of criminal
conduct AND this is exactly the kind of guy who slips thru the cracks and
past the eyes of many as just being nutty or eccentric or ... whatever ...
and all of a sudden one day he kills a car full of birders!!!  do him and
the public a favor and report all improper conduct of this guy and see if
the criminal justice system can't get it right for a change and do something
with this guy before a tragedy happens, especially with spring approaching
soon and the birding folks will be out in larger numbers and thus more
likely to run into this guy.

jiim