Subject:Re: Stickney Road, Sax Zim
From:Holly Peirson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 14 Feb 2011 16:33:51 -0600

I am coming in to the middle/end of this conversation... Wonder if anyone
posted an address or nearby intersection so we can mark it on our maps of
the bog and stay away from that area as much as possible... Or drive by that
area more quickly, not stopping to see birds...

I agree with Ben, we want the birds to be safe, too. Winter provides enough
of a hardship for them.

Today I've been watching the Barred Owl hunt near/under my feeders, where
the vole tunnels are slowly being exposed due to snow melt.

Holly Peirson
Columbus, Anoka Co.