Subject:Re: Stickney Road, Sax Zim
From:Stevan Hawkins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 14 Feb 2011 19:31:37 -0600

Bernie:

What about some person with Kim Eckert's book who is new to birding or from
out of state and does not get either of the birding bulletin boards for
Minnesota?  Nobody whether local or out of state should have to worry about
their safety while driving down a public road or stopping along that public
road.  If all of the birders stop driving on Stickney Road, that pretty much
guarantees that that guy is going to harm/kill a local person.

Steve

Stevan Hawkins
San Antonio TX