CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

March 2011

Date:
Wed, 30 Mar 2011 16:48:42 +1100

I certainly wasn't advocating going to 50C as a routine practice - my
point was that gradients were likely to be more damaging than absolute
temperature.  As to pol lenses - I think it's just selection.  They
simply pick out the ones which don't show any strain.  I know all the
manufacturers read this but I'll bet not one answers!

                                  Guy

Sponsor my next half-marathon on May 15th
There's a special reason - find it out at
http://www.everydayhero.com.au/Guy_Cox_4846
Associate Professor Guy Cox, MA, DPhil(Oxon)
Australian Centre for Microscopy & Microanalysis,
Madsen Building F09, University of Sydney, NSW 2006

Phone +61 2 9351 3176     Fax +61 2 9351 7682
             Mobile 0413 281 861
      http://www.guycox.net