Subject:Turkey Vulture, Nicollet County
From:Robert Dunlap <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 16 Mar 2011 14:56:19 -0500

This afternoon I've noticed more Red-tailed Hawks flying north up the
Minnesota River Valley here at Gustavus Adolphus College in St. Peter in
addition to all of the Bald Eagles the past few days, and just a few
minutes ago the first Turkey Vulture I've seen this year was with them.

Glad to see spring arrivals after this loooong winter.

Bob Dunlap

Bob Dunlap
Naturalist, Linnaeus Arboretum
Manager, Nobel Hall Greenhouse