Subject:Sandhill cranes in Carver Cty
From:Janice Dunlap <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 16 Mar 2011 16:46:06 -0700

My husband, Tom, and I took a walk about 5 pm and saw three Sandhill Cranes
flying overhead near 41 and Pioneer Trail. Around 2 pm in the same area, I
watched two immature eagles engaging each other in the sky, locking talons and
tumbling down. Very cool acrobatics.

Oh, and my husband reported several dodos at work's been a long week

Jan Dunlap
"A Bobwhite Killingis a fun and entertaining read" on birding
site about the 3rd Bob White Birder Murder Mystery