Subject:web site highjacked
From:Robert Haarman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 17 Mar 2011 12:22:31 -0400

I received an email which I am sure means the site is being used to send bogus requests for funds.  Call me on my cell phone at 320-248-3461 and I will give you the email information I received if you do not already know of the problem.

I am on a winter vacation in SC at this time and I checked my email just now to find the problem.

Sincerely,

Robert Haarman
Emily Minnesota
email:  rjhaarm@emily.net