Subject:Live From Freeborn County
From:Al Batt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 17 Mar 2011 14:48:36 EDT

The song sparrow sings in my yard and life seems  better.
  Flocks of grackles, red-winged blackbirds, robins, Canada  geese, juncos,
and American tree sparrows feather my day. Only one tree  sparrow made my
yard its winter home this year. I am pleased that others of  the species have
stopped by to let me have a look.
  Let the lovely music of the morning chorus  begin!
Al Batt