Subject:Barrow's Goldeneye
From:Pastor Al Schirmacher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 2 Mar 2011 10:00:51 -0600

Barrow's Goldeneye was not refound early this morning in Monticello;
however, cold & time constraints limited viewing to 25 minutes.

Plenty of active goldeneyes in the area, wish I'd had more time and 40 more
degrees!

Al Schirmacher
Princeton, MN
Mille Lacs & Sherburne Counties

For those coming from the north - and I realize that most aren't - be aware
that Sherburne CR 5 is closed near Big Lake (although a lengthy detour is
available).